Enterprise Networking Solutions

in Here is your first Forum Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:05 pm
by breckjensen • 159 Posts

Hey everyone

Currently my company is using Meraki (switch, firewall, and AP), while it was a good solution for our business that no longer remains the case.

The biggest problems we face with Meraki is where it comes to VPN, Firewall and Wifi coverage.

Currently Meraki doesn't seem to support multiple client VPNs our business is looking to implement. Also the firewall controls are not as granular as we'd like. Especially when it comes to a virtual firewall.

Most importantly our APs no longer adequately cover our space. We are currently in a high concentrated area and our MR32s do not effectively block out other signals and are constantly dropping connections.

I am looking for some suggestions in regards to quality networking equipment. Particularly those that offer more granular controls over firewalls. Also APs which are better suited to high congestion and that mitigate interference from other signals. We were looking at some Palo Alto solutions but they may be a bit out of the price range that we can get through our budget.

Any help and/or resources would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2...rking-solutions
good advertisements

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: breckjensen
Board Statistics
The forum has 172 topics and 863 posts.