Audio problems with my internet connection

in Here is your first Forum Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:12 pm
by breckjensen • 159 Posts

Hey ,

I have a problem with my internet connection, but only with audio. When I'm using a voice communication program called Discord I hear distorted/laggy voices.But only when I'm in a voice chat room with multiple persons. When I call someone directly it works fine. I dont have any problem with other voice com programs like teamspeak or skype.I dont have high ms, can load videos play games surf or download things without problem. Recently I noticed that when I watch some videos the audio just wont play.Some work some dont.I tried another internet connection from a different provider and everything worked fine, so it has to be a problem with my internet connection, but cant figure out what is it. I tried calling my internet provider, but the only answer I got was ''If the the connection speed is right then it should be fine, we cant help you '' ...
The main issue is that I dont know what causes the issue, so I cant fix it if I dont know what should I fix.
Do you have any ideas on what could be the problem, how should I determine and fix the issue? Could it be a problem with my router?

Anything I should try?

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/...net-connection/
teaser trailer

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: breckjensen
Board Statistics
The forum has 172 topics and 863 posts.