VIP Purchase via Steam problem

in Here is your first Forum Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:13 am
by breckjensen • 159 Posts

Hey,

So I created my account back in 2013 and paid VIP then so I have a "Premium" account. I have decided to start playing again and yesterday tried to purchase VIP. It took me to steam, asking me to add funds to my Steam Wallet, which I did via PayPal. After the funds were added I confirmed the order, but no acknowledgement in game for the purchase, it isn't listed under my subscriptions nor purchase history...I submitted a ticket over 24 hours ago but still haven't even received an acknowledgment it'll be looked in to.

2 question:

Is this common/known issue?
How long do support usually take to respond?

For billing problems i'd assume they are highest priority, these are one of the few problems only they can solve without community assistance, so i'm a little bit let down that after over 24 hours not even an acknowledgment saying "we're looking into it for you" or something was sent to me. I mean yeah it's only just over 24 hours, but still as a customer i'd like to know this is at least seen as a problem, and told that it will be resolved at some point.

So I guess the real answer i'm looking for is for the second question; How long do support take to respond? and will I get a response or will I just hear the resolution?

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread....a-Steam-problem

corporate video examples

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: breckjensen
Board Statistics
The forum has 172 topics and 863 posts.