Computer unable to turn on sometimes

in Here is your first Forum Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:25 am
by breckjensen • 159 Posts

Hello,

I have been looking for a problem similar to mine, but everything I found was not my case. When I try to turn on my computer it does not respond. The only thing it does is that the green light under my power button flashes for half a second. After the flash, I can press the button as many times I want, the computer does absolutely nothing (not even the light blinks). The network cable connector light is working normally and to return to the state when the green light flashes, I have to reconnect the cable to power supply. The strange thing, however, is that after a few attempts (yesterday, I could not turn the computer on at all, so it is not that easy - I had to reconnect the cable every attempt), the PC turns on and works properly. It does not turn off randomly, nothing seems wrong. I can even hibernate it, it turns on without any difficulty.

I thought it could be the switch, since the only problem is to start, but I use the button when I'm "waking" the computer from hibernation. I also thought about the PSU, but why does it work so fluently when it is on? I hope it has nothing to do with the motherboard

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://www.hardwareforums.com/threads/co...ometimes.38887/

2d animation examples

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: breckjensen
Board Statistics
The forum has 172 topics and 863 posts.